Kick off your spring cleaning with this fun and easy organization project I found on Zillow A cluttered drawer full of junk quickly becomes neat and tidy with a little help from some basic household items and recyclables.
- Gather small cardboard boxes, tubes, and even egg cartons, as well as glass jars, plastic bowls, and other trays and dishes handy for holding small items.
2. Take a look at your junk drawer to see what kind of odds-and-ends you need space for.
3. Cut the boxes down to a height that will fit inside the drawer.
4. Cover the boxes in leftover wrapping paper.
5. Take everything out of the drawer and fill it with the paper-covered boxes, jars, and trays.
6. Group like items in each space.
Enjoy having everything you need right at your fingertips!