1. Construct A Fireplace Out Of 2X4’s
Build a base from the 2X4’s, construct a frame on a plywood surface, and stain.
2. Dab Paint For A Faux Marble Ceiling
Paint the basecoat of the ceiling in dark green, and press a lighter green with a sponge for the marble look.
3. Use Painter’s Tape For A Brick Wall
Begin by painting the wall gray, tape down the bricks to measure 4X8”, and apply the compound.
4. Lay Film For A Metal Table
Connect table legs with a Kreg Jig, wrap tabletop with metallic film, and glue wood into place.
5. Recreate A Dreamy Four Post Bed
Measure and cut down the PVC pipes to size, sand down the dowels, and install the anchors.
6. Paint Fabulous Marble Flooring
Roll on a basecoat, cover grip lines the color of your grout and create several “squigglies” with black paint for the marble.
7. Roll Out Contact Paper For Wood Floors
Clean down your floors first, and start unrolling the contact paper then trim off the excess.
8. Marble Your Bathroom Counter With Paint
Use acrylic paint to paint the base and use a feather to create the veining.
9. Fake Beautiful Ceramic Tiles
Markdown a 2X2 grid, paint the grout and use a sponge to create detailing.
10. Fake Silver Leaf On A Coffee Table
Use tape to cut the table into equal parts, paint bright pastels, and press on the foil.
11. Press Faux Trim To Your Closet Doors
Sand down the doors if they are wood, use painter’s tape to form a box, and paint over.