Rating: 4.58 stars
This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won’t take long to make at all, and it’s delicious! Family favorite. This is a comfort food in my opinion! I have had this my whole life, and have always enjoyed it immensely!
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2 In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Step 3 In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Step 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Per Serving:372 calories; 24.7 g total fat; 98 mg cholesterol; 335 mg sodium. 18.5 g carbohydrates; 18.2 g protein;
© Copyright 2020 Frugaloverload.com